Last modified: 4/04/2023
Vytalize Health (“Company” or “We”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide us when you visit our website at www.vtyalizehealth.com (our “Website“). It also describes our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
Further, please note our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. If you are under 16 years of age, please do not use or provide any information on this Website or through any of its features. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16 years of age. If we learn we have collected or received such information without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we may have any information about a child under 16 years of age, please contact us at [email protected].
California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
What We Collect
We collect several types of information about users from our Website, including but not limited to:
- Personally Identifiable Information (“PII”), such as, name, postal address, e-mail address, and telephone number; and
- Internet connection and usage details, such as, the equipment you use to access our Website, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
What We Do Not Collect
This policy does not apply to information collected by:
- Company offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- Any third party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Purpose of Collection
We use the information that we collect about you or receive from you, including any PII,to:
- Present our Website and its contents to you;
- Provide information, products, or services that you request from us;
- Provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices;
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including billing and collections;
- Notify you about changes to our Website including any products or services we offer or provide;
- Allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website; and
- Fulfill any other purpose with your consent or request we may describe.
In addition, we may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers’ target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your PII for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
We may also use your information to contact you about our goods and services that may be ofinterest to you as well as those of third-parties. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information below.
Process of Collection
We collect information through:
- This Website;
- Email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website;
- Mobile and desktop applications you download from this Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website; and
- Your interaction with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertisements include links to this policy.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website includes, but is not limited to:
- Information you provided by filling in forms on our Website, such as, registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, posting material, requesting further services, reporting a problem with our Website, or entering a contest or promotion we sponsor.
- Records and copies of your correspondence including email addresses if you contact us.
- Responses to surveys that we may ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and fulfillment of your orders, including financial information if placing an order through our Website.
- Search queries you conduct on the Website.
In addition, you may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted“)on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions“). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although we limit access to certain pages, you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigatethrough and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collectiontechnologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsingactions, and patterns, including but not limited to:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, other communication data, and resources accessed and used on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include PII, but we may maintain or associate it with PII that we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us improve our Website and deliver a better personalized service by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- Store information about your preferences to customize our Website to your individual interests;
- Increase the speed of your searches; and
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection include but are not limited to:
- Flash Cookies. A Flask cookie is a locally stored object used to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Certain features of our Website may use Flash cookies. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information below.
- Web Beacons. Web beacons, also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs, are small electronic files that permit the Company to assess certain website statistics. For example, pages of our Website and e-mails may contain web beacons. Company can use the web beacons to count users who have visited those Website pages or opened an email, record the popularity of certain Website content, or verify system and server integrity.
We do not collect PIIautomatically, but we may tie this information to PII about you that we collecteither directly from you or from other sources.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, please contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information below.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and de-identified information, without restriction.
We may also disclose PII that we collect or receive from you to the following individuals or entities, with your consent:
- Our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- Contractors, service providers, and other third parties that we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep PII confidential and use it only for purposes stated in their contract; and/or
- Buyers or other successors in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets, whether as a concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceedings in which PII held by Company about Website users is among the transferred assets.
In addition, we may disclose PII to fulfill the purpose for which you provide the information, and for any other purpose we disclosed. For example, if you give us an email address to use for the “email a friend” feature of our Website, we will transmit the contents of that email and your email address to the recipients.
We may also disclose your PII:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request; and/or
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Your Choices About Use and Disclosure of Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding your PII and have created mechanisms to give you control over your information:
- Tracking Technologies and Advertising. You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being sent.
- Disclosure of Your Information for Third-Party Advertising. You can always opt-out by making a request via email at [email protected].
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box on the form where we collect your data, or at any other time by making a request via email at [email protected]. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to the Company as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect, or that you provide to us, to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers’ target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by making a request via email at [email protected].
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with choices to not have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative(“NAI“) on the NAI’s website.
California residents may have additional PII rights and choices. Please see [Your California Privacy Rights] for more information.
Nevada residents who wish to exercise their sale opt-out rights under Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A may submit a request via email to [email protected]. However, please know we do not currently sell data triggering that statute’s opt-out requirements.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
If you log into the Website and visit your account profile page, you can review and change your PII.
You may also send us an email at [email protected] to request access to, correct or delete any PII that you have provided to us. However, we cannot delete your PII unless we also delete your user account.
In addition, we may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
California residents may have additional PII rights and choices. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information.
We have implemented measures to secure your PII from accidental loss or unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your PII, we cannot guarantee the security of your PII transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of PII is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
It is our policy that information we may collect from you or that you may provide us through our website will be maintained for a reasonable period of time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which we collected the information.
VYTALIZE HEALTH WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, AND DOES NOT GUARANTEE, THE CONFIDENTIALITY OR PRIVACY OF ANYCOMMUNICATION OR INFORMATION TRANSMITTED ON OR THROUGH ITS WEBSITE OR ANY NETWORKS ACCESSED BY ITS WEBSITE, OR OTHERWISE CONNECTED WITH ITS WEBSITE.